Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's try this again...

I thought this blog thing would be a GREAT idea. The thing about it is, well - you have to do it. You have to take the time and write things down. (I'm slightly horrified that my last post was from Jan. 30th) A lot has happened in the last couple of months. I'm a busy person. I decided to try to keep this blog for a few different reasons. 1. I forget things. (a LOT) So, what better way to document all of the crazy things that happen to me? 2. My grandmother kept hand written journals once she hit grandmothering-age. They are the coolest thing ever. They remind me of all the things we did as kids, places we went, things we said.
So, I'm going to give this another shot. I'm going to try not to have outrageous expectations for 'posting' things every day, or every week, but maybe I can do a little better........so, here goes try #2....

I've got a couple of things to write about, and I'm going to use separate posts to do it.....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment