Sunday, January 9, 2011

looking back...

A few months ago our computer crashed. It was sort of tragic. But, just before it bit the big one - by some miracle I backed up some of our old pictures on a thumb drive. I was sorting through the old pictures the other day looking for some pictures of our house in East Machias. In the process, I found these of Mikayla, and all I could think about was, 'Wow - where, where, where did the time go?'

So, I had to share...


I remember this trip. It was a long, long drive to upstate New York. We tied a bandana around the headphones to keep them in place on her head, and I'm pretty sure she listened to the Lion King soundtrack on repeat for 10 hours. For some reason, she was totally obsessed with pinching her cheek.

Our little explorer. She used to tell us that she wanted to be an 'entomologist' when she grew up. (a scientist who studies insects) This was a hike at Roque Bluffs State Park.


Not all smiles and giggles...I couldn't resist sharing this one!





Pre-K graduation...


The first tooth - gone!

With Auntie Molly, after her soccer game. Love the outfit. :o)

Halloween. She's 'Lucy' from the Narnia series.


 My gals. xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post, Katie! She's turned into such a lovely young woman thanks to you and Alex. :)

    ReplyDelete